WorkSafeBC – Instructional Designer
Reporting to the manager of Learning and Development Services, the instructional designer is responsible for assessing training needs and developing program and curricula. As an instructional designer you will design and develop instructional material and packages to meet identified client and stakeholders requirements. You’ll also design and develop evaluation tools, and assess and monitor application of the curricula.
As a qualified candidate, you are able to:
- Coordinate projects including establishing and maintaining timelines, identifying resources, and monitoring progress in a multi-tasking environment, while responding to divisional strategic plans and changing divisional needs
- Develop written educational sessions, lesson plans, and instructional materials that incorporate a variety of instructional techniques and delivery formats to facilitate learning
- Individually, and as a team member, develop, maintain and expand working partnerships with various internal clients, staff, and external consultants
- Apply principles of instructional design, development, and evaluation processes
You possess the following experience and educational background:
- A diploma or a university degree
- A minimum of three years of experience in adult education, corporate training, and/or the development of certification programs
- Working knowledge of various instructional technologies and audio-visual equipment
- Working knowledge of project management models
- Experience in training in a regulated environment, such as a statutory agency, would be an asset
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
Full/part time: Full Time
Closing date: May 26, 2013
Interested applicants must apply to www.worksafebc.com/careers and click on Career Opportunities.
CIP Canada Immigration Partners – Senior Educational Administrator
CIP Canada Immigration Partners is looking for a candidate who has completed the BC Provincial Instructor Diploma from Vancouver Community College.
Position Title: Senior Educational Administrator
- Extensive experience in the development and instructional design of training and teaching curriculum for business and industry and classroom environments
- Credentials as a Provincial Instructor (PID)-Adult Education Equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Well versed with Basic computer application program
Hourly – $20
Please forward a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For futher inquiry email us at email@example.com or call directly 604-638-3104.